DataStore is an enterprise network backup and recovery solution for Unix and Linux systems including Windows, Novell, Mac OS X.
DataStore is scalable to a complete backup solution for multiple workstations and servers in distributed network environments.
Looking for a backup solution that offers simple backups, minimal maintenance, easy file restoration, and can be customized to fit your network’s needs? Look no further.
DataStore is an enterprise server-based backup and data recovery system. DataStore can back up servers on any operating system and restore your files with just a few mouse clicks. You can back up or restore your files simply by navigating a directory tree. With DataStore, you can manually start a backup before doing major work on a system, manage scheduled backups, restore files from numerous points in time, or even create users to manage their backups themselves. In an effort to fit every part of your business’s needs, DataStore allows for scheduled backups as well as the capability to back up computers in multiple physical locations. In addition, DataStore does not have to be installed on the client side; the machines being backed up need only grant DataStore secured access to their systems.
And, of course, the security a backup system offers is only any good if you know it’s working. This is why DataStore can be configured to send scheduled reports on the status of backups via e-mail to both the administrator and its users, so you always know your data is safe.
Of course, each business’ needs are different, so be sure to contact us to obtain more detailed information and costs that are specific to your situation and requirements. In addition, we provide a number of products tailored specifically to address the needs of cost-conscious businesses. Don’t risk your valuable business information by trying to go it alone! Contact Us now for more information.
Here are some Key Features of “DATASTORE“:
- Browser Based- Access your DataStore system remotely from anywhere using the internet. This allows for users and administrators to run backups or check the status at any time
- Access Backups via WebDAV- DATASTORE provides a secure environment for accessing/editing/managing files on web-servers
- Permissionable at User Level- Give individuals and groups specified permissions on file stores
- Security- Set up what you want your users and groups to access
- Multiple Revisions- of filestores, which allow you to choose the specific file store you wish to recover at a certain time
- Error Reporting- Receive reports of errors on the system on various levels and at various intervals
- Dynamic Scheduling- Allows for simple and complex scheduling that is fully customizable
- Backup Many Operating Systems- Linux, OS X, Windows (95, 98, 2000, ME, XP, NT, 7) and Novell Netware
- Rapid Recovery- Quickly and easily restore files that you need recovered in real time
- Incremental- DATASTORE will backup only the files that have been modified since the previous backup took place, optimizing disk space and bandwidth usage
- SSH/SFTP- Backup Linux/Unix operating systems including OS X
- MySQL Database- You can backup your MySQL Database
- Servers and Workstations- Backup all server and workstations regardless of operating system
- FTP Sites- Allows your company to backup websites and online storage
- Notification- DATASTORE will email the administrator and users of successful and failed backups
- Offsite Backup – Your company can have a separate copy of data kept at an off-site location as a second security resource
Contact us for more Information