Designed to block unauthorised access while permitting authorised communications,
Firewall7 can be configured to permit or deny computer based application upon a set of rules or other criteria.
- Placed between a network and the internet, Firewall7 will protect assets and ensure that nothing private goes out and nothing malicious comes in.
- Ensure safe visits to the internet and your applications
- Enhanced security for your server and workstations
- Effective method to keep away hackers
- Feel secure knowing that your businesses electronic data is protected
- Ensure that employees concentrate on their work or that children are unable to visit unsuitable sites
- Take control of your bandwidth usage
ADSL, satellite, wireless, or leased–line Internet connectivity.
Micro-D’s Firewall7 service provides the single default gateway to the Internet for the local network.
All forms of Internet communication, such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, POP, and IMAP are supported.
Firewall7 automatically “recycles” the client Internet connection whenever the connection terminates.
Firewall7 is completely able to accommodate the varying electronic security requirements. The underlying IP filtering engine is Iptables.
Micro-D’s IpActive system is used to recycle the Internet connection, as with ADSL connections.
IpActive makes possible:
Remote access to users’ emails, files and folders Remote monitoring and support by Micro Division.
- NAT-ing firewall
- Web proxying
- Live graphical reports of all web traffic
- Implementation of per-user internet access policies and security restrictions
- Keep machines on your local network anonymous to potential intruders
- Apply access policy to network services or content, e.g. to block undesired sites
- Scan outbound content, e.g., for data leak protection and notifications
- Scan transmitted content for malware, viruses and spyware before delivery
In addition, we provide a number of products tailored specifically to address the needs of cost-conscious businesses. Don’t risk your valuable business information by trying to go it alone! Contact Us now for more information. Remember, there is absolutely no obligation when you call or email.