What is Rittal RiZone?
Micro Division is proud to be associated with Rittal as a premier integrator for Scom (System Center Operations Manager) and Rittal RiZone.
What can the Monitoring & Management Software for IT infrastructure do?
RiZone is the management platform for all components in the data centre infrastructure:
- Monitoring of redundant data centres (up to Tier IV).
- Fast configuration, thanks to automatic detection of all active RimatriX5 components.
- Precise adaptation to requirements, thanks to a modular license model.
- Efficient administration of the physical infrastructure (from the “single-enclosure data centre” through to the “maxi-data centre”, thanks to a high level of flexibility and availability.
- Rittal RiZone can communicate with a server management system (e.g. System Center Operations Manager from Microsoft) and exert direct influence over the availability of individual applications.
Rittal RiZone supports the protocols SNMP and BACnet for connecting and monitoring all equipment in the IT and building structure.
This is why you need RiZone:
Rittal RiZone is a management platform that has been optimised for the physical infrastructure of a data centre. Rittal RiZone controls
- Energy consumption
- All other physical parameters of a data centre.
- Monitoring of all parameters of the physical infrastructure
- Information from Microsoft and Rittal can be combined via the reference parameter “server”
- An adjusted MIB (Management Information Base) can be used to connect any network management system via SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol).
Why use Rittal RiZone:
- Optimised energy consumption in data centres
- Simplified project management
- Automatic detection of Rittal components
- Improved security and reliability in data centres
- Integration of building management system components
- Connection of the physical data centre infrastructure to a network management system
- It can communicate with third-party products via SNMP and BaCnet
Combine the sum of all Rittal RiZone benefits
with the special benefits offered by Rittal for each requirement.
- Comprehensive advice and support services
- Holistic system concept
- Immediate delivery service
- Global and local presence
The result for the user:
Cost reduction due to maximum energy efficiency
while assuring extremely high availability.
Whether you are considering deploying a server for the first time, need to upgrade to a newer solution, or just want some advice regarding the benefits of a server, Micro Division can help you to analyse your business requirements and select a product that will meet your requirements.
In addition, we provide a number of products tailored specifically to address the needs of cost-conscious businesses. Don’t risk your valuable business information by trying to go it alone! Contact Us now for more information. Remember, there is absolutely no obligation when you call or email.
- Uninterruptible power supply (Rittal UPS)
- Monitoring systems Rittal CMC (Computer Multi Control)
- Power System Module (Power Distribution)
- IT chiller
- Cooling / Liquid Cooling Package (Rittal LCP)
- Dynamic Rack Control – RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Rittal Ri4Power (form separation for low voltage distributions with Rittal TS 8 enclosures and busbar systems)